The Environment Committee is a school community group that strategically plans for the development and maintenance of the school environment. We are interested in new development (play & sports grounds), maintenance, education programs, environmental learning, waste management and having a beautiful, safe, engaging school environment.
We are ready to grow…………. and we have the following projects on the go. If you would like to be involved in any way please consider adding your name to our list. Current projects include:
- Dino Dig – Early years playground
- Senior Play and nature play areas
- Junior Play project
- Revitalisation programs
- Butterfly Garden
- Environmental learning centre (ELC)
- Gardening Club
- Waste Management Strategy
- Munchie Monster Recycling
- Little Growers – Fundraising plant sales
- Memorial garden – Year 7 legacy projects
- Sports grounds management
If you would like to have more information on these projects or just jump on the end of a broom, shovel, cake stall, please consider joining our committee. You can be as involved as much or as little as you like. We like to keep everyone safe and healthy in our school environment, so new members will have an induction on Tuesday 22nd of September 6.30 – 8.00pm – in the school staffroom.