Dear Parents and Carers, Term 2 is nearly upon us!
I hope all students, staff and families have enjoyed a relaxing holiday break. I’m sure your child / children will be looking forward to returning to school on Monday and sharing their holiday adventures.
As you would be aware, the school has been off-limits for most of the school holiday period whilst excavation and earthworks have taken place, as part of the landscaping project in the top area of the school where a new walkway and upgraded vehicle access will be constructed.
I have recently been advised from DECD Asset Services that staff and students will be able to safely return to school for the start of Term 2 on Monday 2nd May.
I would especially like to thank all families who would have typically used our OSHC service over the last fortnight, for being supportive and understanding in having to make alternative arrangements for vacation care. Our OSHC service will recommence as normal on Monday morning.
This will of course impact on car parking in and around the school as well as general access to the school.
To support students, staff and families in parking and accessing the school, we ask all parents, carers and visitors to:
- refrain from parking in the staff car park or the area adjacent to the water tank.
- consider other safe and appropriate car parking areas in nearby streets.
- adhering to local traffic and car parking rules. including the drop-off zones, as signposted.
- utilise the school crossing to safely cross Murrays Hill Rd
- to show care and patience in times of traffic / parking congestion.
Please refer to the screenshot map (to the right) – with the ‘out of bounds area’ marked with a red border.