Thanks for taking the time to read through this weekend’s wrap.
- Family Maker Evening – Thanks to those who were able to come along and join in the challenges. We appreciated and valued the feedback from families on the night.
- Gala Day – thank you to the students who ran stalls and the families who supported them. The students raised nearly $2000 which will go towards the purchase and installation of a refillable water bottle station.
- New Receptions for 2018 – 2nd Transition Visit.
- Tuesday 28/11 – Sports Team Photos in the morning.
- Wednesday 29/11 – Reception Transition Visit – 3rd Visit – welcome to all new families.
- Wednesday 29/11 – Police horses visiting – R/1 classes involved.
- Wednesday 29/11 to Friday 1/12 – Year 6 Camp – El Shaddai, Wellington.
- Tuesday 5/12 – Craigburn’s Got Talent
- Thursday 7/12 – Thank You Volunteers Morning Tea.
- Monday 11/12 – Celebration Night
- Wednesday 13/12 – Reports go home, students meet their new teachers for 2018.
- Wednesday 13/12 – Year 7 Graduation.
- Friday 15/12 – Last day of Term 4 – Dismissal at 12.30pm.
- Last Day Dismissal – Friday 15/12 – 12.30pm
- Check details and opening hours for the Second-hand Uniform Shop
- Going somewhere or staying with us in 2018? Please let us know if you are leaving.
- New Bushfires and Your Child’s School – A Guide for Families – Parents are encouraged to access a new brochure which provides important information about what our schools/preschools will do on a catastrophic fire day or in the event of a fire. Bushfires can occur at any time during summer. If there is a bushfire emergency while children are onsite we will keep them safe until the danger has cleared even if this is outside of normal school hours. For a copy of the brochure visit www.decd.sa.gov.au and search ‘bushfire brochure’.