As we enter the summer holiday season we remind families of the DECD Emergency Information Hotline to access up-to-date information on:
- the status of an emergency incident
- any closures in place (planned an actual)
- any changes to transport services such as read re-routing of school buses or taxis due to road closures
- any new collection points for the child’s school bus or taxis due to road closures
- when it is safe to collect their child
- when it advisable not to travel to the school due to a high level of risk to enter into an emergency zone or surrounding areas.