Thank you to all families who were able to attend our Acquaintance Evening last Monday. Our teaching and support staff appreciated and valued the time you took to meet with them and have your child / children share in the learning areas for 2018.
- Wednesday 21 February – Growth and Development Parent Sessions run by KidzBiz – Details here – feel free to come along on the night even if not registered.
- 6.40 pm – Where Did We Come From? (Reception to Year 4)
- 7.40pm – What’s Happening To Us? (Year 5 to Year 7)
- Wednesday 28th February – School Tour for prospective families – 9.15am
- Friday 2nd March – Sapsasa Swimming Carnival
- Monday 5th March – Annual General Meeting – details here.
- Friday 9th March – School Week 5 – Student Free Day (all schools in our Partnership of schools participating in joint PD Day)
- Friday 23rd March – School Week 8 – Sports Day
- Festival of Music Choir promotion
- Performing Arts News: Festival of Music Troupe
- Performing Arts News: Festival of Music
- Sapsasa District Swimming Carnival
- Second-hand Uniform Shop Hours
- Sapsasa Cross Country
Best wishes for the week ahead.