Great see a large number of families who attended last week’s Growth and Development family sessions. We hope you found the sessions informative. We look forward to hosting a series of parent workshops in late March, May and June, by leading parent coach, mentor and educator, Mark Le Messurier.
- Tuesday 27/2 – Sprint Run-Offs for Sports Day.
- Wednesday 28/2 – School Tour for prospective families – 9.15am.
- Friday 2/3- Sapsasa Swimming Carnival
- Monday 5/3 – Annual General Meeting – details here.
- Wednesday 7/3 – Team Assemblies – Reception / Year 1 at 2.15pm and Years 2, 3, 4 at 10.00am – in the school hall.
- Friday 9/3 – School Week 5 – Student Free Day (all schools in our Partnership of schools participating in joint PD Day)
- Friday 23/3 – School Week 8 – Sports Day.
- Friday 28/3 – Mark Le Messurier Parent Workshop – registration details to come.
Posts To Note
- Team Assemblies – dates / time for various teams.
- School Basketball News
- Swimming details – Reception to Year 5
- Coles Sports for Schools promotion
- Festival of Music Choir promotion of Music Troupe
- Sapsasa District Swimming Carnival
- Second-hand Uniform Shop Hours
- Sapsasa Cross Country
- Students Arriving Early – Quite a number of students are continuing to arrive at school prior to 8.30am, which is the time when teachers begin duty. We kindly ask parents to support our arrival to school procedure. Note, our OSHC service is available from 7.00am.
- Hats and Cords – Last year we were instructed by DECD to send a note to parents re the removal of draw cords from school hats for safety reasons. We ask new and old families to reference this information here.
Best wishes for the week ahead.