- I hope all families had an enjoyable Easter break. Special thanks to the parents who helped organise this year’s Easter Raffle. They did a wonderful job. There were many excited students eagerly waiting for their ticket/s to be drawn on Thursday afternoon, with 30 prizes given out.
- Good to see a positive turnout of just over 60 parents & educators at Mark Le Messurier’s first workshop. Mark talked about the importance and development of social & emotional literacy. Mark’s next workshop, Setting Up for Success, Dealing with Big Feelings, is set for Wednesday 23rd May.
- This week we welcome German exchange students to Craigburn. Our German teacher, Frau Smith, has been busy coordinating the exchange visit with the student leaders group, where a special welcome assembly will take place on Wednesday morning in the Hall from 10.30am.
- South Korean Students Homestay Program – Thank you to those who have expresses interest in this program – please refer to the latest update from Hazel Robertson (Senior Leader).
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
- Tuesday 3/4
- 3-way student led conferences continue
- Wednesday 4/4
- German visitors at Craigburn
- Assembly at 10.15am – SRC students presented with their badges
- Wednesday 11/4
- School Tour for prospective families at 9.15am
- Friday 13/4
- Last day of term – normal dismissal time.