Congratulations and Well Done
- To our 2 x Tournament of Minds Teams (TOM) who on Sunday, presented creative solutions to their long term problems within the disciplines of The Arts and STEM, to a panel of judges at Flinders University.
- For over twenty years, Craigburn has entered teams into the annual Tournament of Minds competition held in September at Flinders University. Tournament of Minds (TOM) is a problem solving challenge for teams of students from both primary and secondary years. They are required to solve demanding, open-ended challenges in Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) and The Arts.
- Congratulations to all students who participated in this year’s teams – your performances were enjoyable to watch and showed how well you worked together over six weeks to present such creative solutions.
- Once again, thank you to Mrs Robertson for her excellent facilitation and support of these teams.
- The Senior Choir has been busy rehearsing for their big Festival of Music performance at the Festival Theatre next week on Wednesday evening 19 September. A big thank you to Performing Arts teacher Mrs McDonald and Felicity Williams (accompanist) who have been working with the students all year.
- The final Pedal Prix event is coming soon with the 24 hour race at Murray Bridge set for Sunday 22 September. Go Craigburn Crew’sers.
- We look forward to students / classes sharing their learning at team assemblies this week.
- Performing Arts Showcase is set for Thursday 27 September – great talent on show. Details here.
- This Thursday is RUOK Day – an important day and time to check in with each other and ask R U OK?
- Wednesday 12/9
- Year 2/3/4 Team Assembly 10.00am
- Reception / Year 1 Assembly 2.15pm
- Thursday 13/9
- RUOK Day
- Friday 14/9
- Year 5/6/7 Team Assembly
- Monday 17/9
- Governing Council
- Wednesday 19/9
- Festival of Music – Rehearsal Morning / Performance Evening
- Saturday 22/9 Sunday 23/9
- Pedal Prix – Murray Bridge
- Friday 28/9
- Last Day of Term 3
- School opens at 8.30am –Students are able to come onto school grounds from 8.30am when staff are on duty. We ask all parents and caregivers for their support.
- To support our planning for 2019, for students / families who will be not be with us at Craigburn in 2019, we would appreciate parents / caregivers contact the school to inform us via phone 8270 4144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org This does not include any current Year 7 students. Thank you.
- Please check the lost property stall in the hallway adjacent to the school canteen for any items that may have been misplaced during Term 2.