Gala Day Information for Parents/Carers – 2018
A reminder that Gala Day is occurring on this Friday 23rd November.
Gala Day is an annual student-led event where students in Years 3 to 7 have the opportunity to showcase their enterprising skills by running a Food, Craft or Activity Stall to which all students from Reception to Year 7 can participate. This event has been running at Craigburn for over 15 years and is thoroughly enjoyed by all.
We thank all students and families supporting students who have organised a stall for this year’s event. There are some very creative craft stalls, fun activity stalls and a variety of food stalls. Please find the stall holder information note here.
- The session times on Friday are:
- 11.20am to 12.00pm – Reception to Year 2 students
- 12.05pm to 12.50pm – Year 3 to 7 Students
- There are approximately 43 stalls being a combination of food, activity and craft stalls.
- Stalls are located, mostly in sheltered areas around the main buildings.
- Food stalls have ingredients listed – class teachers are also aware of students who have specific food allergies and will be with these students as they move around the stalls.
- Children can bring a small amount of money for the day, e.g. up to $5.00 for Reception to Year 2 students and up to $10 for older students. A purse or wallet is recommended. Most stalls are priced at 20c, 50c and up to $1.
- Children are encouraged to visit a range of stalls.
- On Friday at Recess, children will be able to visit stalls to look at what is available.
We are looking forward to an enjoyable day.
Thank you for support.
Mrs Robertson and Student Leaders