Great to see all students, staff and families back at school last week.
- Monday 4/2 Governing Council
Important Dates and Events for Term 1
- Tuesday 12th February – Acquaintance Night – details here
- Monday 18th February – 6.30pm – AGM
- Wednesday 20 February – Kidz Biz Parent Workshop – Over Exposed and Under Prepared – 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Friday 8th March – Student Free Day
- Monday 11th March – Adelaide Cup Public Holiday
- Wednesday 13th March – Team Assemblies – R/1 and Year 2/3/4 classes
- Wednesday 20th March – Harmony Day
- Friday 22nd March – Sports Day
- Monday 25th March Swimming and Aquatics Week- Years 3/4/5 Swimming and Year 6/7 Aquatics
- Monday 1st April – Student-led Conferences begin.
- Leaders News
- BYO iPad Program 2019 Update
- Volunteer Procedures – details here.
- Kidz Biz Education – Parent Workshop – ‘Overexposed & Under-Prepared’
- Acquaintance Evening 2019
- School Basketball
- School Cricket
- School Sport
- IGNITE Program – Aberfoyle Park High School
- SunSmart – Parents are encouraged to provide their child / children with sunscreen – teachers will remind students to apply as needed.
- As per Bushfire procedures – all students to have a labelled towel and water bottle kept in the class.
- Early Morning Arrival – Students are allowed to start arriving at school from 8:30am, unless attending OSHC. Students who are on the school grounds before 8.30am will be directed to the front office as teachers are not on duty prior to this time. Classrooms are generally opened from 8:40am and students may enter the buildings to put away their bags, talk to the teacher and get organised for the day. The school siren sounds at 8.50am indicating all students need to be in their classrooms ready to start the school day.
Best wishes for the week ahead.