- The Year 3/4/5s and Year 6/7s enjoyed Swimming / Aquatics week. Thank you to the parent volunteers who helped out. It was also pleasing rewarding to hear feedback from the instructors re the positive demeanour of our students. The Reception to Year 2 program begins first week back in Term 2.
- Thank you to the parents who helped organise and run the school disco on Friday evening.
The Week Ahead
- Monday 1/4
- Student Led Conferences All Week
- Wednesday 3/4
- 9.15am School Group Tour for prospective families
- 9.15am Year 1 Parent Reading Workshop
- 2.00pm – Reception Parent Reading Workshop
- 6:00pm BYO iPad Parent Induction Sessions
- Friday 5/4
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
- Monday 1st April – Student-led Conferences begin.
- Tuesday 9th April – Police Band Performance
- Friday 5th April – Year 5/6/7 Team Assembly at 2.00pm
- Thursday 11th April – Last Day of Term – Normal Dismissal
- Friday 12th April – Student Free Day – OSHC open for bookings
Recent Posts You May Have Missed
- Primary School Challenge
- BYO iPad Parent Induction Sessions
- Visual Effects and Entertainment Design School – Holiday Workshops
- Wanted – Auskick Coordinator
- West Adelaide Football Clinics
- Soccer Registrations 2019
- Student Led Conferences
- Student Free Days and School Closure for 2019
- Thank you to those of you who have already indicated your willingness to volunteer at school, which is greatly valued and appreciated. Please check in with these requirements if you would like to volunteer. Opportunities to help out in various ways are communicated to families throughout the year.
- Road / Traffic / Pedestrian Safety In recent weeks, we have received a number of reports of students not travelling safely to and from school. The reports involve students crossing Black Road without using the pedestrian crossing lights. Instances of students riding their bikes unsafely have also been reported.