Dear Parents and Caregivers
We ask Craigburn families to be on standby for a potential school / OSHC closure on Wednesday 20th November, given the preliminary forecast and prediction of a Catastrophic fire danger rating. Please note that the fire danger rating may change within the next 24 hours based on both weather and non-weather related factors.
Once we receive confirmation from the Department of a school / OSHC closure or non-closure for Wednesday, we will notify families as early as possible. This is most likely to occur after 4pm on Tuesday 19th November.
At this stage the predicted fire danger rating remains at Catastrophic.
In the meantime, please check in with our recent news post re Bushfire Procedures. Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you require any further information.
Paul Luke – Principal