We hope everyone enjoyed some quality family time over the long weekend. A reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday 9 June) is a student free day, where teaching staff will continue to work on our learning improvement plan priorities.
Thanks for taking the time to read through the following updates.
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
Regards, Paul, Rob and Nicky
Social Media Promotion
- Last week, our school featured in the Department’s social media channels – Instagram and Facebook.
- Thanks for taking time to view, like and / or comment on the pages. We are very proud to share the good news that happens at Craigburn to the wider community.
Virtual Cross Country
- Well done to all students who participated in School Sport SA’s virtual cross country event today. Fabulous results by all runners.
- Special thanks to Mrs Pettman for coordinating the event. Photos can be viewed here and here.
Moving School in 2021?
- To support our staff and class planning for 2021, should your child/ren be leaving Craigburn Primary School (aside from current Year 7s) to attend another school next year, please notify us via the front office.
Change of Contact Details
- To help us keep up to date with family and emergency contact details please contact the front office.
- Please check in with the latest update re school sport.
- Please continue to practise social distancing when on the school grounds and refrain from entering classrooms.
- Your ongoing support is greatly valued and appreciated.
Open your world to more
- Open Your World is a new website created to help us all to deal with the ongoing challenges in our community, including the COVID-19 pandemic, a devastating bushfire season and ongoing drought conditions.
- The site, launched by Wellbeing SA this month, has a range of resources to help you look after yourself and your family, connect with others, stay active and healthy, and learn new things.
- Visit Open Your World.
Webinar forum for parents and carers of children with disability
- Parents and carers of children with disability are invited to join a free webinar this month on ‘Transition 2020 and beyond for students with disability.’
- Ian May, Director Disability Policy and Programs
- Jen Bratovic, Team Manager, Student Support Services
- Helen Panos, Special Educator, Student Support Services
- Anna Baulderstone, Program Manager, Year 7 to High School project
- Judith Hodson, Senior Advisor, Specialised Education Options
- When: Friday 26 June 2020
- Time: 10.00am to 11.00am
- Register online.
- This free online event for parents is presented by the Disability Policy and Programs team and Parent Forum Reference Group. Contact: Elizabeth Barber, Senior Advisor Parent Engagement, Disability Policy and Programs, phone 8235 2871