Please note: due to COVID-19 all school sports have been highly impacted. As restrictions are easing school sport is again being organised, however in a modified format (slightly less games at a different time of year to normal). Unfortunately, time lines for Netball registrations are extremely short given the unusual circumstances that have occurred this year.
Please complete the following steps as soon as possible if wishing to play netball this year.
- Complete the registration form by no later than Wednesday 17th June netball registration form 2020
- Complete payment via Qkr! or by contacting the Finance office
We will of course require sufficient players and coaches to register teams. Unfortunately late registrations cannot be considered.
School netball is available for both for girls and boys from Year 2 and above, commencing around July 25th this year. The season is organised by the Southern Area Junior Netball Association with games being played in Term 3 on Saturday mornings at varying times and local school venues. The season commences in Term 3 and concludes later in the term, there will be 8 or 9 rounds. Saturday morning games are 9.00am for the older teams (years 4- 7 generally) and 10.00am for the younger teams (years 2 and 3 generally).
- Teams are nominated and registered in accordance with SAJNA guidelines, Craigburn Sports Policy based on age, year-level and the degree of player experience.
- Placement of players in teams is determined by the netball coordinators, team coaches and school personnel.
- Game times are Saturday mornings.
- Training days and times are determined by the Coordinators in consultation with team coaches – once teams have been finalised. Parents will be contacted at the earliest opportunity by the coach when teams have been notified.
Netball Registration forms 2020 are available by clicking netball registration form 2020 or are available from the Front Office. Completed registration forms must be forwarded to the school Finance Office by no later than Wednesday 17th June. Team nominations have to be put into the association by Friday 19th June. The netball fee of $60 can be made either via the Qkr app or at the Finance Office and must be made at the time of submitting the form.
To support communication channels we ask parents to include an email address, two contact phone numbers plus another emergency contact on the registration form. Please note that all teams require a coach and team manager. Without these positions filled, teams will not be eligible to play. Should you wish to nominate yourself to coach/assistant coach or manage a team, please indicate in the appropriate place on the netball registration form 2020 or email at the address below.
If you have any questions please contact the Netball Coordinator.
Lisa Slate – 0438 308 885 – email@example.com