Thank You Eliza

Always great to hear from former students who continue to achieve and strive to do their best. A few weeks ago, we received an email from Eliza who graduated from Craigburn in 2019. Eliza is now midway through her first year at Urrbrae Agricultural High School.

In writing to us, Eliza expressed her gratitude for being the co-recipient of the 2019 Shane Browne Award (upholding Craigburn’s school values).

Dear Mr Luke, Teachers, and Craigburn families, thank you for awarding me with the Shane Browne award in 2019.  I loved being part of Craigburn Primary School and in the Craigburn community.

I just wanted to share my recent purchase at the Shakespeare bookstore in Blackwood being the first three books in the junior novel series ‘The Gone Series’ by Michael Grant. Apparently it’s all about a 🦠 virus ‘plague’. I’m throughly enjoying Urrbrae, including all subjects and the extra curricular activities.

Currently I’m representing year 8 on SRC, an active member of the environmental group, cattle club, alpaca club and sheep club. During Term 1, I elected to participate in Zone Volleyball and this term Zone Netball. I’m enjoying Club netball and continue to play at Ironbank Cherry Gardens in addition to being part of the Hills association’s representative team. 

I would have liked to come in personally, however finding it a little impossible so I thought I’d attach some of my Technology study finished projects.

Thank you for your email Eliza, we loved hearing from you. All the very best in your future studies.