Games Day!!

On Friday 28th October our class had a Games Day! After completing the final piece of Leo the Lion during week 1 of the term the class voted on a reward and it was decided that we would have a games day. Everyone brought to school a range of different board games and some electronic devices. It was such a fantastic day and everyone showed excellent getting along skills and sharing of games. There was lots of laughter and squeals especially with one of the games ‘Don’t wake the dog’. It even gave Miss Pinkster a fright. Here are some photos of our games session.

img_2804 img_2807 img_2808 img_2809 img_2811 img_2812 img_2813 img_2814 img_2816 img_2818 img_2820 img_2821 img_2823 img_2824 img_2825 img_2826 img_2829 img_2830 img_2832 img_2834 img_2835 img_2836 img_2837 img_2838

10 Responses

1. cooper at |

it was really fun.

Reply
  2. Nicole - Jacob's mum at |

Keep up the good work A1, it looks like you all had so much fun playing the different games.

Reply
  3. hendriehet -gideon's mom at |

Not fair! We never did cool, fun things like this when I was at school! 🙁 But this looks fabulous! Hope you all showed good sportsmanship in winning and losing!

Reply
  4. Kiara clarke at |

I like everybody’s games I wish I could try them all 🤔👍🏻🤘🏻

Reply
  5. Keira T at |

Hi room A1. It looks like you all had a lot of fun playing with each other.😀😄😝😂

I would also like to say I am very thankful to everyone that helped me out or that played with me when I had nobody to talk to or to play with me.😂😂😂

I am very sad I have to leave but I’m very happy I picked this class to go in and I also loved seeing miss pinkster again.😭😭

I’m really going to miss you all.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

From Keira T.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply
  6. Hunter at |

Looks like everyone is having fun cool games everyone!!!👍

Reply
  7. Christian at |

I hope you had fun!!! All the games look great!!!

Reply
  8. Pearl at |

I wasent there but it would be fun to play the games .I was sick for games day. I had
    aschma its terrible but I managed. I am better now for goodness .

Reply
  9. Hunter at |

Look like that Olivia’s game was the most popular game and Sophie’s was as well games was the best I loved it so much I bet that everyone else had fun also it was fun playing Jenga, Don’t wake the dog, family feud and
    Battle ships 🚢

Reply
  10. Teagan at |

I loved the games, it was awesome.

Reply