Meet the 2012 Class

Hi Everyone,

It’s great to be back at school and it’s been a busy first couple of days! We’ve caught up on our holiday news, what movies we saw, where we travelled and which friends we saw over the long Summer break!

We’ve been getting back into our school routines. We’ve made some new friends in the class already, developed our class values, covered our books and started to learn our routines for a new class.

We have  8 students who were in this class last year and the rest of the class is new!

We’re really looking forward to our year of learning together – it’s looking exciting!

Here are the members of our class for 2012.

2012 Class on PhotoPeach

5 thoughts on “Meet the 2012 Class

1. Welcome back to school all the children in Mrs Sporn’s class from Kittiwakes class at Flamborough. Hope you all really enjoyed your Christmas/summer holidays. That seems a really stange thin gto write because of course our Christmas is in Winter (no snow so far this year for us.
    Enjoy learning

2. Welcome back everyone! It was lovely to come onto your blog this morning and see all of your lovely smiling faces after the summer holidays. I hope you all had a fantastic break and I’m sure you have lots of stories to share with your new classmates and Miss Sporn!

I look forward to checking back regularly and sharing your learning with you. I’m sure you are all going to have a fantastic year together!

Frau Smith

3. Welcome, Mrs. Sporn’s class, to your new school year from your “Travel Buddy” class at New Haven Elementary! It seems odd to us to be starting a new year in January, as we start our’s in September after our long summer break. Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are in the middle of our winter! We look forward to hearing about Chopper’s adventures with your class. Have fun learning together!

4. Great Job Guy’s:- I’m not in the class as much as I would like due to work so I can’t wait to meet all of you that I don’t know and catch up with those I do know.

5. Hi Miss Sporn’s new class for 2012
    It was great to see your smiling faces framed.
    Wow Jamie and Nathan – you sure look like you’re ready to be Grade 2’s.
    Libby I can see that you lost some extra teeth over the holidays. Ned and Laurie and Lachie you’ve grown up too. Sarah, Trent, Hannah, Rory, Chloe and Layla. I can hardly believe you’re Year 3’s already! Good luck everyone.
    Have a fabulous year – know you will!
    From Mrs Nelson in Calgary Canada