Mother’s Day

We’d like to wish all of our Mums a wonderful Mother’s Day.

We hope you enjoy your special day with your families and are really spoilt!

We hope you like the presents we made – your garden bags with the bean and broccoli seedlings and our magnetic photo frames!

Dozen Roses Love Note

What did you and your family do to celebrate Mother’s Day?

14 thoughts on “Mother’s Day

1. I had a lovely relaxing Mother’s Day, they even let me have a bit of a sleep in! Thank you for all the lovely presents and cards made at school – the plant holder inspired a little trip to IKEA, which I always enjoy. Hope everyone had a lovely Mother’s Day too.

2. I got a cooked breakfast for Mothers Day, at the Footy Club!! Seeing the children carry home our present was just gorgeous, before I even knew what it was. Thanks

3. I was surprised by the beautiful things Emma had made for me. Aren’t we the luckiest mums ever!! Thanks to that super teacher of yours for the organisation. It was a gorgeous day.

4. Mrs Sporn, There is nothing as wonderful as receiving a present from your child that has been made with love and care. To receive such a present on Mothers Day was a moment with tears and joy.

Thank you for being one teacher out of my 3 that are still at Craigburn who took the time to say thanks to us Mum’s.

With much appreciation
    June.

PS Trent – I Love my present and You.

5. Oh and by the way for Mother’s Day I worked the canteen at football and watched Trent play a great game of footy.

6. I had a wonderful Mother’s Day. I got a delicious cooked breakfast and the coolest presents the kids had made me. It was then off to footy for Cooper and then my 16 year old Nephew who we hadn’t seen for 4 years (he lives in Mackay in Queensland) came to visit for the night. We had fresh homemade pasta for tea and spent the night outside by the fire talking. I think it was the best Mother’s Day ever.

7. I shared a delicious tea with my beautiful daughters, Kim and Peta and with all my grandsons. It was very special.

8. I had a wonderful mothers day with my family. We had a beautiful lunch down at Yankalilla with Coopers Ma and Pa (it was the first time Coopers Ma had not had to work on mothers day for some years). I loved the present and card that Cooper made me and it is wonderful to see the thought that goes into the children’s choices – it made me realize that they do take note of what you like.

9. I had a wonderful Mothers Day – I even got to sleep in (until 7am!!) I loved opening the presents that Laurie had made and bought at the stall. I especially loved seeing Laurie walk home with the garden in a bag on Friday. What a lovely gift! Thank you.

10. I had a very good Mother’s Day and I got what I wanted which is a beautiful mum. I had James stay over, it was very fun him being here. He is my cousin from Queensland. I want to see him again and i hope I like Mothers Day next year and the year after.

11. Hi! Will it was great to hear from you on mothers day I see that mum had breakfast at footy you are a lucky boy to have such good parents who are interested in your sport. Iam looking forward to going on my cruise around the top of Australia at the end of the month.
    Grandma Dot.

12. I had to wrap up Mum’s mother’s day present from my brother because he wanted me to and he was lazy. My brother said to my mum when he bought her present that he wanted to change it.