15 thoughts on “NAPLAN Assessments

1. I hope you all do well with your NAPLAN tests this week. Goodluck. I am sorry that it will mean missing out on our reading groups but look forward to seeing you all next week.

2. I want to wish all the class goodluck with their NAPLAN test, I will be thinking of you as I do mine.
    All the best.

3. Good luck year 3’s in your NAPLAN tests this week. I am sure you will all do well. All you can do is try your best.

4. I wish the year 3s goodluck for the NAPLAN test. I hope you do very good. I’m excitied that I can do it next year.

5. Goodluck Miss Sporn’s year 3’s with NAPLAN today. I’m in Grade 5 and sitting the tests this week too.

6. Have fun with your tests, it’s not a scary thing that you pass or fail, just an opportunity to show how much you have learnt.

7. Wishing everyone doing their NAPLAN tests the best of luck! Be calm, relaxed and full of positive thoughts, and you will do well.

8. Well done to all for making it through the NAPLAN tests this week.
    Now thats out of the way you can get on with the rest of term.
    Good luck!!!

9. I have a good feeling that the year three’s are going to pass because all our year three’s are very on task and VERY smart.

• Hi Sienna,
      Thanks for writing such a positive comment about our Year 3 students and their NAPLAN efforts! I bet they did a great job too – they worked SO hard. I felt very proud of their work.
      From Miss Sporn