Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

We’ve been getting ready for Christmas. Today we went to the presentation by the local churches to participate in different Christmas activities and learn about why we celebrate Christmas.

We’ve also been making lots of Christmas decorations – many thanks to the children who have been teaching us how to make a simple Christmas decoration – plus providing all of the materials.

Here’s a bit of Christmas fun from the Jib Jab website. We hope you really enjoy our movies!!!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

8 thoughts on “Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

1. Hi Miss sporn,
    when I was at cricket break up Mr Lemmy was saying who our team would be in Australian cricket.
    Mr Lemmy said I was like Ricky Ponting. I am really happy about that.

ps Ricky Ponting is one of the best players in Australian cricket.
    from Ned

• Hi Ned,
      Thanks for your email.
      WOW!!!!! Congratulations on a wonderful cricket season – it sounds like you’ve had a great time and learnt lots of new skills. Mr Lemmey is a bit of a cricket expert so if he says you’re as good as Ricky Ponting then that’s a really big compliment. I know who Ricky Ponting is – I love to watch cricket. I’ve never seen a live match though- I must try to make a one day match this Summer when Australia play in Adelaide. have you ever been to a live cricket match?
      I saw the whole team training tonight as I left school- everyone looked really busy.
      See you in the morning
      Miss Sporn

2. I really like the jib jab movies that you made. How do you sign up to be a member? Can you do ones like gangnam style and other songs

• Hi Chloe,
      It’s great to see you on the blog!!!To create your own Job Jab movies or postcards it’s pretty easy. On a Google search type in Jibjab and click on the first link and that takes you to the homepage to sign up. You’ll need mum or dad with you to sign up to be a member. Membership is free. Once you’re a member you can upload photos of your family’s faces and then drag and drop them into any movie you like. I can show you how to do that in the morning during our computing session- please remind me to help you. I think lots of the class would like to create their own movies – they’re lots of fun to watch!!!
      See you in the morning.
      From Miss Sporn

3. These mini Christmas movies made us all laugh, I love the look on Oscar’s face in the disco Afro wig movie and Lachie playing the guitar! Ned I love your little high pitched squeal when you went through the tree on your sled – not a sound Ricky Pointing would make when he gets out!

4. the jibjab movies are helarious.

My sister (Imogen) thought the afro best.Emma was really funny as everyone else.