Last Thursday the Year 2 classes held our annual Christmas Craft morning. This is a very creative and busy time for all of the students involved. Each Year 2 class had 3 detailed craft activities set up and our students worked their way through a variety of them.
Some of the items we created were:
- threaded Christmas stockings
- glass jar candle holders
- peg reindeers
- Christmas wreaths
- Snowmen made with wooden circles
- Popstick trees or decorations
- Santa faces using our hand prints
- paper chains….just to get us started.
We were very lucky to have a large number of volunteers to help with each activity – thank you so much to all of the mums, dads, aunties, nannas and special family friends who were able to come along.