Does your child have a sleep problem?
Does your child:
- refuse to go to bed at night
- have trouble falling asleep
- wake up and cannot get back to sleep
- have trouble waking up or getting out of bed in the morning
- often sleep in their parents’ bed or bedroom or need a parent present to help them fall asleep
- miss school or feel fatigued throughout the school day
The child & adolescent sleep clinic in the School of Psychology at Flinders University provides treatment for children & adolescents of all ages.
For more information please call 8201 7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org