Parent Induction Sessions for Years 2 – 7.
We are offering the next round of parent induction sessions for families of students in Years 2 to 7 who wish to participate in our BYO iPad program. Please note the following dates below:
- Monday 25th July – 6.30pm – 7.45pm – evening session
- Tuesday 26th July – 6.30pm – 7.45pm – evening session
- Friday 29th July – 9.00am – 10.15am – morning session
- At least one parent / carer is required to attend. It is not essential that two parents attend.
- Only one induction session needs to be attended by parents if more than one child is participating in the program.
- Students are not required to attend the parent session.
- Further induction sessions will be available mid-term and / or on a needs basis.
Register your attendance at one of these sessions via the online registration form – click link
BYO iPad Program – Reception to Year 1
Unfortunately, over the last term we were unable to begin our BYO iPad program for interested Reception – Year 1 families as previously advertised – for a number of reasons, including having the required time and personnel to prepare the induction program.
We are pleased to inform our families that we are now in a position to begin our BYO iPad program for interested Reception to Year 1 families from mid-August. Dates and times of parent induction sessions including further detailed information to be advertised in early Term 3. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apps List Updates for Current Students Participating in the BYO iPaD program
We have experienced some difficulties in purchasing apps through the volume purchase program where schools are able purchase paid apps at discounted rates. We have now resolved these issues and are looking to finalise the required paid apps list for students in Years 2 – 7 who currently participate in the BYO iPad program. An email will be sent to families.