Welcome back to school for Term 3. We trust that all families had an enjoyable holiday break and are looking forward to the second semester. We have had a smooth start to the first week back with students settling into their class learning routines and programs.
As you would be aware from our blog post in the last week of term, our Principal, Kathy Terrell, has extended leave for Term 3. I will continue as Principal, Rob Warncken as Deputy Principal, with Hazel Robertson and Andrea Grant continuing to share the Senior Leader role.
This term promises to be another busy one with many activities and events planned, including:
- School Photos – Tuesday 2nd August
- Performing Arts Showcase – Wednesday 3rd August
- External School Review – Week 4
- Team Assemblies in Weeks 4 and 8
- Book Week in Week 5
- Show Day – School Closure – Friday 2nd September
- Student Free Day – Monday 5th September
- Festival Choir Performance – Sunday 18th September
- Pedal Prix 24hour event at Murray Bridge – 24th and 25th September
We look forward to an enjoyable and rewarding term ahead.
Regards, Paul Luke