Congratulations and Well Done
- To our Senior Choir who performed at the Festival Theatre last Wednesday evening. The performance was spectacular with our students in fine voice. Special thanks to Performing Arts teacher Elizabeth McDonald and Felicity Williams (accompanist) for their efforts and work in preparing the students this year.
- To our Junior Choir who sang in the Foyer concert on Friday evening. Thank you to all families who came along to support the students who put on an excellent show.
- To our Pedal Prix Team, The Craigburn Crew’sers who took to the track at Murray Bridge over the weekend. Fabulous teamwork and camaraderie by all involved. Check out the pics on the school’s FB page.
- To all families who supported the Coles Sports for Schools Equipment. Read more here.
The Week Ahead
- Last week of Term 3 – well done to all students, staff and families – enjoy the upcoming long weekend and break – ready for a big Term 4.
- The Performing Arts Showcase is set for Thursday 27 September (last week of term) – great talent on show. For further information and to register your attendance – please check in here.
- Friday 28/9 – Casual Day (no donation) last Day of Term 3 – normal dismissal.
- Note OSHC Vacation Care – Program here.
- Stay tuned for news regarding two big events to occur in the front half of Term 4 – The Colour Fun Run on Friday 26th October and the Family STEM Evening on Monday 5th November.
- 2018 NAPLAN test results for students in Years 3, 5 and 7 were sent home with students last Friday. Please make contact with your child’s teacher if you wish to discuss your child’s results.
- The Cold and Flu season has well and truly begun, affecting many students, staff and families. Thank you to the families who keep us informed of absences related to sickness either via phone or email.
- School opens at 8.30am –Students are able to come onto school grounds from 8.30am when staff are on duty. We ask all parents and caregivers for their support.
- To support our planning for 2019, for students / families who will be not be with us at Craigburn in 2019, we would appreciate parents / caregivers contact the school to inform us via phone 8270 4144 or email email@example.com This does not include any current Year 7 students. Thank you.
- Please check the lost property stall in the hallway adjacent to the school canteen for any items that may have been misplaced over the term.
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
Regards, Paul Luke, Principal