Thank you to all families who were able to attend our Acquaintance Evening last Tuesday. Our teachers really appreciated and valued the time you took to meet with them and have your child / children share in their learning areas for 2019.
Another ‘shout out’ for our Annual General Meeting on Monday evening and the KidzBiz parent seminar, Overexposed and Under Prepared on Wednesday 20/2. Please check the recent posts for more information on these events.
It’s been very pleasing to see the number of students registering to play school sport. The new basketball singlets look fabulous. A big thank you to Kim Nash (Basketball Coordinator) for organising them. Thank you to all families for the ongoing support of after-hours school sport at Craigburn.
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
The Week Ahead
- Monday 18/2
- School photos for new students and staff
- Annual General Meeting
- Wednesday 20/2
- Thursday 21/2
- iPad Parent Induction Session 3.30 – 4.30pm – staff room
- Friday 22/2
- Growth and Development Sessions for Years 6/7
Upcoming Events for Term 1
- Friday 8th March – Student Free Day
- Monday 11th March – Adelaide Cup Public Holiday
- Wednesday 13th March – Team Assemblies – R/1 and Year 2/3/4 classes
- Wednesday 20th March – Harmony Day
- Friday 22nd March – Sports Day
- Monday 25th March Swimming and Aquatics Week- Years 3/4/5 Swimming and Year 6/7 Aquatics
- Monday 1st April – Student-led Conferences begin.
Recent Posts You May Have Missed
- Leaders News
- Sports Day – Friday 22nd March
- The Australian Girls Choir
- Term 1 Sports Update
- SAPSASA Sports
- BYO iPad Induction Updates
- Are you using Qkr!
- Parking outside or near to school
- Early Morning Arrival – Students are allowed to start arriving at school from 8:30am, unless attending OSHC. Students who are on the school grounds before 8.30am will be directed to the front office as teachers are not on duty prior to this time. Classrooms are generally opened from 8:40am and students may enter the buildings to put away their bags, talk to the teacher and get organised for the day. The school siren sounds at 8.50am indicating all students need to be in their classrooms ready to start the school day.
- Thank you to those of you who have already indicated your willingness to volunteer at school, which is greatly valued and appreciated. Please check in with these requirements if you would like to volunteer. Opportunities to help out in various ways are communicated to families throughout the year.