- Thank you to those families who attended the KidzBiz Growth and Development seminars – we hope the seminar was informative and useful.
- Reminder to get together with family and friends to book a table for our upcoming quiz night on Saturday 29th February – Olympic theme.
- Donations for prizes will be gratefully accepted as this is one of our major fundraising events for the school this year. If you have a business that could offer a donation that we could use for the silent auction, wine wall or prizes, we would be very grateful if you could please bring them to the front office or contact Sam on 0438219053. We will actively promote your business on the evening. Thank you.
Annual General Meeting
- Parents and caregivers are invited to attend our school’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday 24th February in the Library, commencing at 6:30pm and concluding at 8.00pm. Prior to the meeting, light refreshments and nibbles will be available from 6:00pm.
- Further details here.
- Craigburn has a strong and proud history of students and families participating in after-hours school sports – including cricket, basketball, soccer and netball.
- Over the last few weeks, we have posted information regarding player registration for various sports and have also asked for parents to consider volunteering for coordinator and coaching roles. Please consider nominating for these roles regardless of your knowledge and / or experience – we assist in supporting parents / caregivers as much as possible. These roles can be shared if parents are unable to make a full commitment.
- Please contact Rob Warncken if you can assist in any way. Rob.Warncken732@schools.sa.edu.au
Morning Arrival – Reminder
- As teaching staff are not on duty until 8.30am, students should not be on school grounds unsupervised before this time, unless attending OSHC.
- Students who are on the school grounds before 8.30am will be directed to the front office.
- The school siren sounds at 8.50am indicating all students need to be in their classrooms ready to start the school day.
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
Paul, Rob and Nicky
The Term Ahead
Please check in with these key dates / events on our 2020 school calendar
- Monday 17/2 – Year 1 Acquaintance Evening
- Tuesday 18/2 – Acquaintance Evening
- Monday 24/2 – Annual General Meeting
- Monday 9/3 – Adelaide Cup Public Holiday
- Tuesday 10/3 – Student Free Day
- Thursday 19/3 – Harmony Day
- Friday 20/3 – Sports Day
- Monday 23/3 to Friday 27/3 – Year 3-5 Swimming
- Monday 23/3 and Tuesday 24/3 – Year 7 Aquatics
- Tuesday 25/3 and Thursday 26/3 – Year 6 Aquatics
- Wednesday 1/4 – School Group Tour
- Thursday 9/4 – End of Term 1
- Annual General Meeting
- Wanted: Auskick Coordinator
- Year 7 to high school information for parents
- Sapsasa Cross Country Running
- Instrumental Music 2020 Update
- Canteen Special
- Brighton Special Interest Music Information Evening for Years 6 & 7
- Soccer Coordinator Required
- Quiz Night – Saturday 29th February
- Acquaintance Evening – Information
Staff Car Park and Local Traffic
- A friendly reminder that the staff car park is for staff only and for families displaying a ‘disability parking permit’.
- Keeping all children safe is our priority, so please do not use the staff car park to drop or collect children, unless pre-arranged with the front office.
- A reminder too, for all families and friends to exercise caution and patience at arrival and dismissal times. Traffic and parking regulations are in place and will be acted upon by Rangers from the Onkaparinga Council.