School photos are scheduled for Tuesday 11th August – Week 4 of Term 3.
Please note the details below:
- Your child/ren should have brought home their photo envelopes by Wednesday 29th July.
- Every family with more than one child will receive a Family Envelope via eldest in the family.
- Please take time to read the relevant information on the envelopes.
- Please do not seal envelopes inside each other.
- Payment can be made for all children in one envelope however each child needs to have their own envelope on photo day.
- Please enclose correct money as no change is given. Cash, cheques, credit card and money order are accepted.
- Placing your child’s order online is the safest and easiest way to order school photos and there are more options available to you:
- Go to https://orders.msp.com.au/login
- Enter the Shootkey from your envelope and make your selection
- If you are having a sibling photo taken, do the same with the Shootkey printed on that envelope
- MSP will be strictly adhering to SA Health’s advice in relation to COVID-19
*PLEASE REMEMBER: Photo envelopes are not to be returned to the Front Office as we do not handle the orders or payment of orders. Please make sure your child brings their photo envelope to school ON PHOTO DAY.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8391 3951 with any other queries.