A few things to please note regarding our upcoming swimming weeks:
- Reception – Year 2 classes will be receiving their swimming notices and invoices in the coming days.
- Year 3 – 5 swimming is approaching quickly ( 22nd to 26th March ). Please note the due date for payment is this Friday – 12th March.
- The SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre have passed on the following information relating to COVID that will be in place for both weeks of swimming.
COVID 19 Procedures
We ask that schools advise parents not to attend due to COVID restrictions, only volunteers assisting with supervision and necessary bus ratios may be in attendance.
All teachers, SSOs and volunteers must scan the QR code at the gate.
The change rooms have number restrictions therefore we will use a “Get In, Participate, Get Out” procedure which means students:
- Arrive at centre in bathers, dressing gown or a windcheater etc, thongs or slip on shoes, towel and goggles.
- Get out of pool and dry themselves, put on dressing gown or windcheater etc and board bus.
- Change back at school.
Considering this information it is recommended that students perhaps bring along an extra towel or extra clothing that is easy to slip on/off that can be worn/used during bus transport.