We hope all Craigburn mums, mums to be, grandmas, nannas, aunties and women who play an important role in your family enjoyed a special Mother’s Day and were pleasantly surprised with something special from our Mother’s Day Stall Thank you to all the parent helpers who organised and ran the stall last week.
A fantastic result from our cross country team on Friday with 7 runners through to State Day at Oakbank. An excellent effort by all with 13 runners finishing in the top 10 and 23 runners in the top 20 for the different age groups. Well done and thank you to parent James Ralston for training the students, Mrs. Pettman for coordinating and to the parents who supported and helped with supervision. Some terrific photos can be viewed on our Facebook Page.
We are looking forward to the completion of the much awaited amphitheatre redevelopment project. Concrete will continue to be poured throughout the week, which should provide some level of interest from junior onlookers. We particularly thank students and staff for their patience throughout this project, given its central location on our school grounds.
A reminder that we have NAPLAN tests for students in Years 3, 5 & 7 starting this week. Please check in with the earlier post for key information. NAPLAN testing 2021 – Information for parents and carers
Friendly Reminder – Student Free Day
Don’t forget, our next student free day is scheduled for Tuesday 15 June.
- Tuesday 11/5 to 21/5 – NAPLAN tests (Year 3,5,7)
- Saturday 22/5 – School Soccer begins
- Wednesday 26/5 – National Sorry Day
- Thursday 27/5 – National Reconciliation Week
- Friday 4/6 – World Environment Day
- Monday 14/6 – Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday
- Tuesday 15/6 – Student Free Day
- Friday 2/7 – Last day of Term 2
- Second Hand Uniform Shop News
- Craigburn School Band
- New Receptions 2022
- NAPLAN testing 2021 – Information for parents and carers
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
Kind regards – Paul, Rob and Nicky