Dear Craigburn Families,
I am sure that you are all aware of the current COVID situation in South Australia.
This afternoon the Premier announced Stage 4 COVID-19 restrictions will be in place from midnight tonight until Friday 23rd July, unless further notice. Please visit the SA Health website for specific details regarding what this will mean for your personal and family requirements.
We have just received an update from the Minister for Education, John Gardner and Chief Executive for the Department for Education, Rick Persse.
The latest advice for schools is as follows:
- Limiting adults on site. If possible, please drop off and collect your child/ren at the school entrances. Adhere to physical distancing at all times. (Please be patient around drop off / pick up times as these areas are likely to be extra busy).
- Use the QR codes at the entrances if you need to enter school grounds.
- When picking up your child/ren please leave as soon as possible. Please do not use playgrounds.
- Do not enter classrooms. If needed, please contact your child’s teacher via email.
- Limit contact in the front office where possible – please phone or email us if needed.
- Do not send your child/ren to school if they unwell in any way.
- Students and school staff may choose to wear masks.
- No after school sports, or events after school will occur this week.
- Sapsasa Basketball for this Thursday is postponed until further notice.
These restrictions (unless new restrictions are imposed) will be reviewed on Friday 23rd July in line with SA Health and SAPOL advice.
As always, we thank you for your ongoing support. We know that these situations and restrictions can change very quickly. We will keep you informed with any updates / changes as the week progresses.
Kind regards, Paul