A few things to please note regarding our upcoming swimming weeks:
- Reception – Year 2 classes will be receiving their swimming notices / invoices in the coming days.
- Year 3 – 5 swimming (28th March to 1st April ) and Yr. 6 Aquatics (Tues 29th March) is quickly approaching. Please note the due date for payment is 22nd March.
Again this year we will be operating under similar conditions to last year (these may be subject to change), including:
- Only volunteers assisting with supervision and necessary bus ratios may be in attendance. Family and friends are not able to attend.
- All teachers and volunteers must wear masks and visitor badges.
- Using the “Get In, Participate, Get Out” procedure which means students:
- Arrive at centre in bathers, dressing gown or a windcheater etc, thongs or slip on shoes, towel and goggles.
- Get out of pool and dry themselves, put on dressing gown or windcheater etc and board bus.
- Change back at school.
Considering this information it is recommended that students perhaps bring along an extra towel or extra clothing that is easy to slip on/off that can be worn/used during bus transport.