Dates to Remember
- Thursday 14th April – Early Dismissal at 2.10pm – OSHC open from this time.
- Monday 2nd May – Student Free Day – Staff will be undertaking curriculum planning aligned with the Department’s new curriculum documents / resources.
- Tuesday 3rd May – First day back of Term 2
- The Department requires schools to undertake professional development on 4 student free days each year, aligned with Department and School priorities.
- Similarly, schools set aside 1 school closure day each year as a ‘day of local significance.’ This traditionally is scheduled during the week of the Royal Adelaide Show.
Due to the disrupted start to the year, the remaining 3 student free days and 1 school closure day have not been scheduled. However, we will communicate these dates early next term, with at least a minimum of 4 weeks notice.