As advised by the Department and SA Health, the following COVID-19 safety measures will be in place from the start of Term 2.
For the first 4 weeks of Term 2, when indoors, face masks will continue to be:
- required for all adults (including visitors), except when teaching or interacting with children
- strongly recommended for students in years 3 to 6 when indoors
The use of face masks in education settings will be reassessed by the Emergency Management Committee and the Department ahead of the start of week 5.
Schools are still required to report positive COVID-19 cases, with students and staff identified as classroom contacts if they have shared a classroom or interacted with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Students (aside from the positive case/s) will be encouraged to continue attending school. If a student has symptoms, they must not attend school and get tested as soon as possible.
In the event of a positive case/s occurring, we will continue to provide a single daily notification that lists the classes / rooms affected by COVID-19 cases.
If you need to report a positive COVID-19 case to us, could you please provide the following information by phone 82704144 or email:
- Name of your child / year level / class
- Date symptoms first appeared
- Date of the positive test and the type of test taken – RAT, PCR or both.
- Last day your child attended school / OSHC.
A friendly reminder to keep your child/ren home if they are:
- experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.