We are very much looking forward to hosting our annual Craigburn Celebration Night, the first time since 2019, on Monday 12th December, commencing at 6.30pm.
Celebration Night is about celebrating the end of the school year through song and dance performances from all classes and an opportunity for us to acknowledge and thank our students, staff and parent community for their support throughout the year. The school choir will be leading the singing of a number of Christmas carols as part of the evening festivities. On the Night we also extend our best wishes and say farewell to the graduating year 6 students and families.
Please note the following details:
- Students are required to be at their classrooms by no later than 6.00pm where they will then be ushered to the oval by their teachers at 6.15pm in readiness for a 6.30pm start.
- Class teachers will provide families with information regarding dress / costumes.
- Families and friends are encouraged to arrive early to find a suitable spot on the oval banks facing the oval where the performances will take place. Many families choose to bring along picnic style tea.
- The Canteen will have a sausage sizzle will be available from 4.30pm – under the verandah.
- We ask that students have a snack / bite to eat prior to 6:00pm, as the performance will finish at approximately 7:45pm. Students can bring a water bottle with them to keep throughout the performances.
- As the weather will be cool, students can bring something warm to wear when seated at the performances.
- The playground will be marked off – so younger / older siblings will need to sit with their families.
- Hard copy programs are available on the night for a gold coin donation.
- Digital PDF program can be downloaded below – containing Christmas Carols.
The Canteen will be running a sausage sizzle from 5.00pm for those needing a quick bite to eat. If you are able to volunteer to help run the sausage sizzle, please contact Bron or Sam at the front office.
The Christmas Raffle will be drawn towards the end of the evening.
Celebration Night Program