School netball is available from Year 2 and above, commencing in early Term 2.
The season is organised by the Southern Area Junior Netball Association with games being played in Terms 2 and 3 on Saturday mornings at varying times and local school venues.
- The school netball season commences on Saturday 13 May and concludes on Saturday 2 September.
- Games are played on Saturday mornings from 9.00am for the older teams (generally Years 4-6) and from 10.00am for the younger teams (generally Years 2 and 3).
- Teams are nominated and registered in accordance with SAJNA guidelines, Craigburn Sports Policy based on age, year-level and the degree of player experience.
- Placement of players in teams is determined by the netball coordinators, team coaches and school personnel.
- Training days and times are determined by the coordinators in consultation with team coaches – once teams have been finalised. Parents will be contacted at the earliest opportunity by the coach when teams have been notified.
Thank you to those families who have already registered their child’s interest via the After School Sports 2023 – Player Nomination Form
Netball Registration forms 2023 are now available, by clicking netball registration form 2023 or available from the Front Office.
Completed registration forms must be forwarded to the school Finance Office by no later than Wednesday 5 April as Team nominations must be submitted to the association by Wednesday 12 April.
The netball fee of $60 can be paid either via the Qkr app or at the Finance Office. Please note the registration form must be submitted at the time of payment – either via the Front Office or email (scanned).
To support communication channels we ask parents to include an email address, contact phone numbers and an emergency contact on the registration form.
We thank parents who have already nominated to coach / manage a team. Please note that all teams require a coach and team manager. Without these positions filled, teams will not be eligible to play. Should you wish to nominate yourself to coach/assistant coach or manage a team, please email me at the address below.
If you have any questions please contact me – contact details below.
Liann Delgado email@example.com mobile 0402116995
Netball Coordinator 2023