School photos this year are scheduled for Tuesday 15th August – Week 4 of Term 3.
Please note the details below:
- Photo envelopes will be sent home during week 2 of Term 3. Date to be advised.
- If you require a sibling photo, please come in to the Front Office to pick up a Family Photo’s Envelope. Alternatively, contact the Front Office to arrange a Family Envelope to be sent home with your child. Please Note: If you do not have a Family Photo Envelope on photo day, your children will not be sent to have a sibling photo taken.
- Please take time to read the relevant information on the envelopes.
- Please do not seal envelopes inside each other.
- Payment can be made for all children in one envelope however each child needs to have their own envelope on photo day.
- Please enclose correct money as no change is given. Cash, cheques, credit card and money order are accepted.
Placing your child’s order online is the safest and easiest way to order school photos. As well as the option to download a Low Resolution image for a smart phone, parents will now have the option to purchase a High Resolution Digital Download.
- Enter the Shootkey from your envelope and make your selection
- If you are having a sibling photo taken, do the same with the Shootkey printed on that envelope
MAKE-UP DAY PHOTOS: If your child is unable to attend school on photo day, there will be a Make-Up Day on Tuesday 22nd August from 9am in the Library.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8391 3951 with any other queries.