We are excited to remind you about the upcoming School Disco scheduled for Friday evening at our school gym.
As we prepare for this fun event, we want to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our students. To help us achieve this, please take note of the following important information:
- 6.00 – 6.45pm Reception – Year1 – Year 2
- 7.00 – 8.00pm Year 3 – Year 4
- 8.15 – 9.15pm Year 5 – Year 6
- Tickets and a disco pack can be purchased via Qkr! – closes at 1.00pm on Friday.
- Tickets and a disco pack can also be purchased at the door – cash and eftpos accepted
Arrival and Departure
- Please drop off and pick up your child at the designated times.
- Ensure you arrive promptly for pick-up at the end of the disco to avoid overcrowding.
- Please be mindful of local parking regulations in and around the school.
Check In / Out
- Disco marshalls will check off names and assist with entry to the disco.
- No parents / siblings are allowed to enter – other than assigned registered volunteers for the evening.
- Check out – all children to remain in the Hall until a parent has collected them and signed out.
- The theme is ‘dress in your favourite colour’. Encourage your child to wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear for dancing.
- Check the attached flyer for disco pack options.
Rehydration Station and Chill Zone
- There will be a designated area for children who need to take a break from the disco and rehydrate.
- Talk to your child about appropriate behaviour and the importance of respect for others.
- Our disco is a place for fun and friendship, and we want to ensure a safe and inclusive environment.
Emergency Contact Information
- Please keep your mobile handy in case of an emergency.
- Make sure we have your updated contact information. Check with the front office if unsure.
- A huge thank you to parents who have kindly offered their time to help with the disco. Parents who are volunteering are welcome to check their child/ren in early.
- We would greatly appreciate any additional volunteer help from parents. Must be a registered volunteer.
- If you are available to assist, please contact us at school.
We understand that parents may want to wait for their child’s session to finish. Whilst you are welcome to stay outside please note this is a locked in event where parents are to sign their children upon entry and wait until they are signed out by one of the staff members before leaving.
Parents who choose to wait on the school grounds, please note alcohol is not permitted.
We look forward to a fun evening for all.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at school.
Nicky Taylor, Deputy Principal – on behalf of the Friends of Craigburn