Made in Deutschland!

Today in German Aimee from Frau Nelson’s Year 1 class discovered that the lead pencils we use in our lessons are actually made in Germany!

We then had a look around our classroom and found a glue stick and a newspaper that were also made in Germany. Here is a picture of Charlotte, Aimee and Mitchell with our ‘made in Germany’ items!

What can you find around your home that is also made in Germany? Post and let me know!

Items in our classroom that are made in Germany!

7 thoughts on “Made in Deutschland!

1. I looked around my house and found some postcards my mum got when she was in Heidelberg, Germany. I also found a hotel pamphlet from Munchen, in Germany.

2. Well done, Ben! Heidelberg is a beautiful place. I’ve been there in winter when it was all white with snow – just like a winter wonderland.

3. We have a small piece of the (actual) Berlin Wall which is dated 1989. And my mum and dad had a holiday in Germany and mum collected 2 souvenir patches for her collection 🙂

4. Wow, Libby – you are very lucky to have a piece of the Berlin Wall! Have you seen the small piece of the Berlin Wall in our German classroom?

5. Congratulations Year 1’s – what a great job you did of finding things that were made in Germany. What clever searchers and readers you are. You do so many interesting things in German with Frau Smith. Keep up the good work. I am proud of you.
    From Mrs nelson