End of our year together!!!

Thanks to everyone in our class and around the world for your support this year. We’ve loved blogging with you and hope you keep in touch in 2013. Have a relaxing, enjoyable and amazing Christmas with your families. See you in January!

Make Your Own Christmas Tree Card

3 thoughts on “End of our year together!!!

1. Hey Miss Sporn! Happy new year! =D
    I am enjoying my holiday at the Philippines, life’s more fun in the Philippines! How’s your holiday Miss Sporn?
    Oh, I can’t wait for school this year. Happy holidays and see you again in a few days!

From your old friend, Paul

• Hi Paul,
      Thanks for your email- WOW – your holiday sound just lovely. Holidays are always so much fun! I’ve had a great time in Adelaide – lots of relaxing, reading and catching up with my friends. Look forward to seeing you soon – make sure you pop in for a visit.
      From Miss Sporn

2. Hi Miss Sporn, we’ll be leaving the Phillipines tomorrow, the 23rd of Janurary. I will miss my cousins… We left Iloilo about 2 days ago. And it will be a very long trip. 🙁
    First, like about a 5 hour flight to Malaysia, then like about a 6 hour flight back to HOME SWEET HOME AUSTRALIA! 😉

Well, I’ll see you in a few days! I’ll tell my cousins about our website! I’ll try pay a visit soon, but of course, I need to check with my teacher. See you at School!

From your old friend, Paul