Mother’s Day Event

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL MUMS, AUNTIES, GRANDMAS/ NANNAS OR SPECIAL WOMEN IN OUR LIVES

On Friday we went shopping at the Mother’s Day stall that is run by the CPS Fund Raising group. We went with our buddy classes and had a great time carefully choosing gifts that our Mums would love. There were lots of things to consider: what our Mums like, the favourite colour, what are their hobbies that we might be able to buy something for…just to name a few ideas.

It’s always lovely to see and hear the conversations amongst our students – they really do try to make very careful choices that their Mums will just love.

These photos are just a snapshot of our shopping trip.

We also need to use our Maths skills for checking prices of items, working out if we have enough money and how much change we should get.

We also made some cards and a small present for our Mums during class time.

We hope our Mums had a wonderful day with us!

2 thoughts on “Mother’s Day Event

1. I had a lovely Mother’s Day and was very spoilt with my beautiful gifts both handmade and purchased from the Mother’s Day stall. Beautiful choices Emma! xxx

2. I love this! So much thought and effort and I think even swapping for my gifts to make sure they were just right what more could a mum want. Well done kids and the school for doing such a wonderful stall as always