Craigburn Performing Arts Program

Choirs, Band and the Performing Arts program

Hello !

on March 18, 2019

My name is Liz Eland, and I am very excited to be the performing arts teacher at Craigburn Primary School in 2019. It’s going to be a great year and we will have a lot of fun learning about Performing Arts together.
I have been the music teacher at Victor Harbor R-7 School and previously at Kangaroo Island Area Schools. I have four children and a lovely old dog called ‘Brownie’

In the Performing Arts lessons we will explore the elements of Music, Drama and Dance. During term one we will be focusing on Music. Using the elements (Rhythm, Pitch, Tempo, Texture and Dynamics) we will perform, rehearse and develop the skills to become confident and creative learners.

Apart from the weekly specialist lesson I am facilitating Junior Choir (Thursday 1:30pm Yr 3 & 4) Senior Choir (Thursday 2:10pm Yr 5, 6 & 7) and Band (Monday 1:00pm)

Stay tuned for further information on these wonderful learning opportunities and I will be sharing our successes with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries about the program.