Half Minute Horrors by Brendan

‘ Half Minute Horrors’, is a spooky’ story, which will make you so scared you will crawl up in a ball in your bed and suck your thumb. It is published by Harper Collins Publishing Inc. It was written by a variety of authors such as Lemony Snicket and Neil Gaiman. This is a collection of scary short stories from killer bunnies to dead children hanging in trees. Honestly, it is very scary.

One of these stories is about a little kitty, who lives with a family. One night he went into the woods, and came back home. His family were relieved to have him back. Then, that night he said to the little boy in the family, ‘You look delicious, so I will eat you, but don’t scream or I will kill you more painfully.’ The boy closed his eyes as tiger kitty lunged for his neck! Another story is about an itch on someone and it swells up to the size of a bowling ball on his face. In the morning he had a different face. I loved this book and I recommend it for people aged 7+ years. The reason that I rated it so high is that it is quite scary. You have to read the book to find out what happens.