A foggy day at Craigburn. By Libby

Today it was a foggy day. The trees looked like shadows. It was wet and cold. We ran to the goals and back. Fog is a big cloud down below. When its foggy it is very misty.

Can you see us?

Can you see us?

We are there somewhere!

We are there somewhere!

Here we are!

Here we are!

26 thoughts on “A foggy day at Craigburn. By Libby

1. Hi Everyone – I have enjoyed reading your fantastic blog. You have been doing a lot of really interesting learning activities. I like the photos of the foggy weather on the oval. I remember a few years ago when the oval was covered in a white frost. It was very cold.
    Mr Luke.

2. Hi there,…… just read a tweet that said I should visit your wonderful blog. It sure looked like a foggy day there, it was pretty cold here in Canberra today as well. We often have fog too, but not today. Your photos reminded me of a place I used to live in QLD called Maleny.

3. I hope no-one bumped into each other in the fog! we have lots of fog here as well. I live in Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada. See if you can find it on a map!

4. Hello Mrs K’s class,

We are a class of 28 Grade 1 students from Bundoora. We have also experienced many foggy days lately!
    It looks like you have a very big oval at your school. You are very lucky! We are getting synthentic grass put on our oval at the moment. We can’t wait to run and play on it when it is finished!
    Do you have any other areas to play on at lunch time?
    How many children are in your class?

Please visit our blog- we would love for you to comment! 🙂

From Miss Cirone and Grade 1CR.

5. Hi Mrs K’s class, What a wonderful blog! It’s amazing to see all the interesting things you have been doing. You have been very busy. I think you all deserve a big holiday very soon. Have another fun week. Mrs Chick