Science

Do you like Science? We do! There are so many interesting things to discover. Have a look at the experiments we did for our Show and Tell. What do you think of them?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

10 thoughts on “Science

1. Dear Room 4 neighbours
    What fantastic Science experiments. You must have learnt a lot. We loved seeing Soomin do her experiment for us.
    From Mrs Nelson

2. Science is my favourite subject. When I grow up Im going to be a science teacher. I think a science teacher is the best thing ever to do.

3. I enjoyed learning about all the different science experiments you conducted in your classroom. It must have been exciting to see them all happen!
    From Frau Smith

4. Are these photos good? My experiment was blowing up a bag without me blowing it up using bicarb soda and vinegar. It made a sort of gas.

5. So many different experiments!!!!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! We will have to try some of these at home too!

6. Dear Mrs K and class

Thank you for commenting on our blog. We are glad you enjoyed looking at our Science.

Did you have fun doing your Science? Your pictures looked good. We tried one of your experiments – the one where you put paper into water. Our paper didn’t get wet either. Amazing.

Some of us are going to do some of your experiments at home. Maybe Mrs Lannin will do some more with us at school.

Lots of us liked the mentos in diet coke experiment best.

From
    Mrs Lannin’s scientists!

7. I really liked the experiments. We had such a great time watching them! My experiment was making quick sand with water and cornflour!

8. Science was lots of fun. My experiment needed one egg two glasses of water one big spoon one little spoon and a bag of salt. I give it five smily faces 🙂 🙂
    🙂 🙂 🙂

9. I really liked watching everyones experiment. It was good to show Dad what everyone did. It was good to show Dad what everyone did.