13 thoughts on “Happy Father's Day from Room 4

1. A wonderful portrait. Thanks Tahlia. They are all so colourful, well done Room 4. Hope you have all had a great morning like me. Richard

2. Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s from Room 4 children!
    Well done to all the Room 4 children, you have produced some amazing portraits, and your messages to your dads were beautiful!
    What lucky dads!

3. Thank you to all the children for your lovely messages! You must have spent a lot of time on your artwork – they look fantastic!
    The comments you made have made my day EXTRA special!

4. Thanx to you all for the wonderful posters and great vid Mrs K. Sounds like there are lots of hugs and kisses flying ’round Craigburn and surrounds!!!

5. Thank you Sam and room 4 for you special fathers day wishes.I know all dads had a great day as i did having a BBQ and back yard cricket with the best son in the world SAM THE BACK YARD CRICKET CHAMPION.!!!!!!

6. WOW Room 4, What an extra special way to celebrate all the good work Dads do for you. Its really nice to know you appreciate and love us all so much.

Lots of hugs, kisses and tickles flying around lots of your houses, and sounds like lots of trips to the new swimming centre.

I loved looking at all the portraits and I recognised every Dad from your pictures, they were all brilliant.

Rosie, thanks for making my Fathers Day the best ever. o/

7. Dear Mrs. K’s Class,

Hi! My name is Alyxandra, I am from Mr. Avery’s Class! i enjoyed watching the Father’s day video very much, it looks like they worked very hard on those portraits! 🙂 Keep the videos coming! You can visot our blog by clicking here

Sincerely, Alyxandra

• Hello Alyxandra. It’s great to hear from you. The children were very proud of their Fathers Day portraits and the dads loved them! Many of the dads have put their pictures in frames. What have you been learning in Mr. Avery’s class? What is your favourite subject? We are practising our reading this term so that we can be fluent readers. Thanks for visiting our site. Please keep looking!
      From Mrs. Kolenberg

8. Dear Mrs. K,

We have been working on dividing decimals alot!!! But it is okay because Math is my favorite subject! I think it is fun 🙂 Have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Alyxandra