Music is Fun!

We enjoyed watching the Music Is Fun performance.  It was amazing!  We were lucky enough to have an opportunity wear animal masks and perform a song called Man Gave Names To All The Animals .
Here we are wearing our masks.

You can see our performance on the tumblr posts.

Below is some more highlights from the Music Is Fun performance.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox

What did you think of Music Is Fun? Please leave a comment telling us what you thought.

13 thoughts on “Music is Fun!

1. Dear room4
    We loved the concert. Did you like the concert? You did a great job. We loved your singing it was fantastic. We like your masks they’re great. You did lots of dancing.

love from Amelia and Alex.

2. Dear our friends in room 4
    I (Azalea) liked the hippo song and I (Charlotte) liked 3 songs one was the exercise song and the baboon song and the Belly button song. Music is a super kind of fun do you think it is?
    Did you like doing Man Gave Names To All The Animals?
    I (Azalea) was exited to watch Music Is Fun for the 2nd time and I (Charlotte) liked it because they did lots of diffent songs this time.
    I (Charlotte) was a pig in it.

I (AZALEA) was a sheep in the song we preformed.
    We saw you preform in Tumbler.
    WE LOVED MUSIC IS FUN!!!
    From Charlotte and Azalea

3. I thought this year’s Music Is Fun was the best year yet! What a fantastic way for children to be introduced to different styles of music!
    All the songs were AMAZING!
    I also enjoyed watching the talented children perform – what confidence you all have!

• Hi Charlie. if you ever get to see the Music is fun band you will love it! They are so clever. Are you learning a musical instrument?
      From Mrs. Kolenberg

4. I liked the belly button song it was great. I liked the I put my arms in the air sometimes singing geo gota lego. What was your favourite song?
    From Holly