Sports Expo

At Craigburn the Junior Primary children spent the day having a go at lots of different sports. It was a wonderful day. We got to try these sports: Little Athletics, Baseball, Golf, Korfball, Tennis, Taekwondo, Zumba, Wheelchair Sport and Earth Ball. We tried everything and it didn’t matter if we were good at it or not. The most important thing was that we all had a go.
We all had a great day! The weather was beautiful and everyone participated enthusiastically.
Room 4 would like to thank all the instructors for their wonderful effort today. We really appreciate you coming to our school and sharing your knowledge with us.
Please visit TUMBLR to view some fun things we did today

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

4 thoughts on “Sports Expo

1. Hi Room 4 – I hope you had a great time at the Sports Expo – there were so many fun activities. I might try and practise my golf swing at the next day of activities. What were your favourite sports and why? From Mr Luke.

2. Hi Room 4 neighbours
    Didn’t we have a wonderful Sports Expo. Room 3 is going to have a vote to see what the most popular activity was. We wonder what you enjoyed the most?
    Room 3 really liked the comments that Ethan, Annalise, Libby, Will, Lucy, Tanisha, Lewis, Lottie and Soomin put on our blog the other day. Thanks for doing that for us guys. Some days we don’t get many comments so it was VERY EXCITING to get the comments from you. Are you getting excited about Christmas and holidays coming along soon – we are! It will be sad to say goodbye to our FANTASTIC Unit though. Thanks again friends.
    From Room 3 and Mrs Nelson

3. I enjoyed watching you all have so much fun at the Sports Expo, especially the large ball!
    It’s amazing how something so simple (a large ball), can result in so much giggling, squealing and delight!
    Thanks for letting me share the day with you!

4. So many different sports to try. How great that you all had a go at them all. I used to play Korfball, so I was happy to see it on the list… I think its important to try everything at least once in life.