My Favourite Toy

We all love our toys!! Our Show and Tell this week was to bring along a toy that was very special to us and talk to the rest of the class about its significance to us. We had a variety of special visitors! It was interesting to see how many fluffy toys came to see us. They are very comforting to go sleep with.

7 thoughts on “My Favourite Toy

1. What a great photo of Aiden, Sausy and Flicker. Sausy and Flicker had a great day at school and a good look around. They think that Aidens school is fantastic..

2. Hi Room 4, I loved the slideshow of you all with your favourite toys. I also liked looking at the slideshow of your maths activities. You are all learning so much, it’s great to see. I can’t wait to see what you all make for “Masterchef Week” for Show & Tell. Luv Sonja (Sienna’s mum)

3. Your toys are verry cute. My toy dog ritsy sleeps with me and I never go on a holiday with out him. you are doing ‘FANTASTIC’ work at school. I wish my class had a BLOG like yours.

4. Hi Guys

What an amazing slide show. You would have had sooooooooo much fun bringing in your favourite toy. Was it hard to choose which one to bring in? I can imagine that you loved sharing the resons why your toy is special to you.

I’ve never seen so many cute and coooooooool toys in one place.

Room 4 has the best Show and Tell activities EVER o/

5. Hi Guys

I liked seeing all the other toys because they were so cute and lots were cuddley.

I am enjoying Junior Masterchef Week and cannot wait to see if the photos look as nce as the Favourite Toy ones (,”)

o/ I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o/

6. I like Holly’s dinosaurs. I think Lottie LOVE’S her teddy.I like Libby’s sylvanian’s they look very cute. I like Ryan’s yo yo. do you remember what I brang to school.