A visit from the tooth fairies. By Danielle

I was very happy when my tooth came out. The next morning when I woke up I heard a little rattle. I think that was the tooth fairy. She gave me a 2 dollar. I won’t spend it for maybe another week because it’s special to me. It’s my first tooth.

10 thoughts on “A visit from the tooth fairies. By Danielle

• HelloTaya, Danielle and all of us in Room 4 were so excited to get a comment from you!! We think it is fantastic that people from so far away are able to see what is happening in our class at Craigburn Primary School. There are lots of children losing teeth. The tooth fairy must be really really busy! We would love to see the castle they are building with our teeth.Have you ever thought about what that castle must look like? Perhaps you could draw us a picture. We hope you are having a lovely time in Mrs. Lannin’s class and are learning lots of great things. We hope to hear from you again soon.
      From Mrs. Kolenberg and Room 4 at Craigburn Primary School.

1. Loved looking at the blog on the weekend! The Junior Masterchef week was a hit. I don’t think the parents needed to have sent the amount of packed lunch as usual since there was so much extra food around!!
    Danielle was so excited about finally losing her first tooth….especially after a week or so of serious “looseness” with the tooth flicking back and forth by her tongue!

2. Wow Danielle, the first tooth is a special one. Aiden lost another of his teeth last week as well. Even Aiden’s big brother lost another tooth last week. I think the tooth fairy was super busy last week in our area. The tooth fairy was at our place twice in the one week!

3. When I have a wobbly tooth I wait till I can put my tongue underneath it. It doesn’t hurt or bleed. I love losing teeth! 🙂